|| POS/MPOS Support Engineer [System Analyst – Retail Store Systems]
We are looking for a POS development engineer or a System Analyst with experience in retail industry to support, maintain and deploy POS and Mobile POS applications. Should be good in implementing, extending and supporting the Point of Sales Application and Platform.
- Support and development work experience in POS Application in Java.
- Experience in supporting SAP POS will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field is desired (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted)
- Experienced in deploying and supporting retail software solutions
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, superior follow-up skills and be result oriented with strong oral / written communications ability.
- Able to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to take on call shift periodically and periodically be available for 24/7 support.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, installing, maintaining, and patching applications.
- Familiarity with Distributed Computing Platforms.
|3 – 5 Years
|| Wearable Software Test Engineer – Sensors Integration and Verification
This position involves testing of sensor related software, HW and development of automated test cases with the following responsibilities:
- Review requirements and designs, define test requirements and test plans
- Test development, execution, troubleshooting and problem resolution on embedded devices integrating sensors HW
- Depending on the phase of the project, the focus is in verifying sensor performance against the data sheets at native API level, validation of algorithm performance offline and within target or validating the actual user experience in Qualcomm or customer target HW.
- Bring-up and initial regression testing of new sensor SW and HW releases. This covers supporting the initial bring-up, verifying the initial HW design and creation of efficient regression test cases to validate the performance of the HW/SW implementation in highly integrated chipset environment. Focus is in verifying sensor related APIs at native or 3rd party OS level (Android Wear).
- Verify the successful interaction and concurrency with other chipset features.
- Define manual and automated test cases to be executed using our automation frameworks, implement them using Perl and verify them and add to the automation test suites we execute for each PL.
- Track the status of test execution and open bugs, prioritize issues for the development and drive the successful commercialization of a certain SW release or feature.
- Interact in a team environment with various SW, system, HW, test and test framework teams.
This is a challenging position offering a unique opportunity to work on the successful commercialization of leading edge sensor and wearable technologies in a fast-paced environment.
1. Experience, testing embedded systems, software and APIs.
2. Good understanding of test methodology and test processes, including requirements collection, test plan development, execution and
3. Hands-on debugging skills in the lab using standard lab equipment (scopes, multi meters, voltage sources, sensor specific
measurement equipment, basic hand tools) to debug the system.
4. Experience in developing test automation with strong programming skills (in Perl). -Detail oriented, thorough and analytical approach
required with excellent communication skills.
5. Ability to time-share and prioritize between multiple tasks is crucial. Additional skills: -Previous exposure to Qualcomm test tools and
test processes extremely useful. Previous exposure to Sensors (inertial, pressure, magnetic, ambient light, proximity, environmental and
physiological) testing advantage.
|5 – 10 Years
|| Android Developer
You will help work to shape the technical vision as the move is from a simple web-viewed application to hybrid and native offerings. While Android is young, the API and Architecture to support Android is mature, so speed and innovation are within reach. In this role, you’ll be part of the team to shape the future of Android.
1. Strong experience in Android
2. Experience in building and shipping apps
3. Understanding of native, hybrid and native Android tradeoffs.
4. Solid Java experience.
5. Experience in building mobile SDK and interacting with Restful APIs
|4 – 8 Years