|| Networking Admin/Engineer
Support, manage and troubleshoot routers, switches, firewalls, remote access, wireless, and other network devices. (Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Aruba network inventory). Be an active contributor for operations, business continuity and build document repository.
Basics and knowledge of MPLS, IPsec Tunnel, SSL VPN, Firewall, DNS, DHCP, TACACS and SNMP.
Work with service providers to install WAN circuits, troubleshoot issues. Customer focused with the ability to work and interact with different teams and individuals. Abide by the best practices and procedures of the client and employer; also ready to work in a 24*7 Work environment.
- Wireless networking experience
- VoIP experience
- Experience with working with non-technical or non-tech savvy business people to trouble shooting issues
- VPN / MPLS
- Knowledge in routing and switching, networking load balancer
- Working with Data Center (managed / unmanaged) networking environment
- Networking security
- Trouble shooting skills to isolate issues
- Role involves working with vendors / client who speaks US English
- Good Communication Skills
|4 – 10 Years
|| POS/MPOS Support Engineer [System Analyst – Retail Store Systems]
We are looking for a POS development engineer or a System Analyst with experience in retail industry to support, maintain and deploy POS and Mobile POS applications. Should be good in implementing, extending and supporting the Point of Sales Application and Platform.
- Support and development work experience in POS Application in Java.
- Experience in supporting SAP POS will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field is desired (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted)
- Experienced in deploying and supporting retail software solutions
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail, superior follow-up skills and be result oriented with strong oral / written communications ability.
- Able to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to take on call shift periodically and periodically be available for 24/7 support.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, installing, maintaining, and patching applications.
- Familiarity with Distributed Computing Platforms.
|3 – 5 Years
|| Android Developer
You will help work to shape the technical vision as the move is from a simple web-viewed application to hybrid and native offerings. While Android is young, the API and Architecture to support Android is mature, so speed and innovation are within reach. In this role, you’ll be part of the team to shape the future of Android.
1. Strong experience in Android
2. Experience in building and shipping apps
3. Understanding of native, hybrid and native Android tradeoffs.
4. Solid Java experience.
5. Experience in building mobile SDK and interacting with Restful APIs
|4 – 8 Years