Job Description :
location : Hyderabad, ( Madhapur )
Experience : 1-3 years
Requirements : JD Data Analytics
– Should have worked on data heavy projects on risk scoring, propensity / classification modeling, segmentation, promotion analytics, campaign optimization, recommender engines, fraud analytics, etc.
– Strong hands on programming experience in Python / R / Knime and knows the best coding practices.
– Great analytical skills, with expertise in Machine Learning methods such as supervised and unsupervised learning, SVM, Neural Networks, Naïve Bayes Classifier, Decision Trees, PCA etc. is MUST.
– Able to create / develop a compelling story to answer business questions using analytics outcomes.
– Must possess good client facing experience with the ability to facilitate requirements sessions and lead teams and present analysis in business terms
– Exposure to Big Data technologies Hadoop, Hive, PIG, MapReduce, SparkML, Python, Splunk will be given priority.
Domain: Banking, finance, insurance, warranty, security, product development, Manufacturing
Python / R / Knime , risk scoring, propensity / classification modeling, segmentation, promotion analytics, campaign optimization, recommender engines, fraud analytics .