- Must have minimum of 4 to 6 years of relevant experience on Oracle Application 11i & R12 Finance
- Gather, understand and map the Client Financials business needs in relation to existing system processes
- Strong analytical abilities Strong knowledge of configuring and solving system issues in Financials Modules e.g. GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, Ebiz Tax, India Localization in Oracle Ebusiness 11i & R12SQL, Pl SQL Expertise.
- Must have good hands-on and at-least one end-to-end implementation experience.
- The consultant must have ability to lead the client through the project phases, translating business requirements into system solutions and resolving business issues during support mode is essential using Oracle AIM.
- Identify, review, prioritize the Client Financials system gaps and propose standard functionality or system workarounds or customization solutions as an advisor on the best practices in the use of Financials and recommend improvements as and when necessary
- Restructuring existing Financial Structure, Procedures with R12
- Identify, document and build the Client Financials reporting capabilities with Oracle Developer assistance.
- The project involves a mixture of providing business and IT consultancy meaning the consultant must have good interpersonal, facilitation as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Should be a team player with Can do working attitude.
If you know someone who you think would be a good fit, please share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .